Neuma 4 Hand-carved “Red Abyss” 28mm
Neuma 4 with Hand-Carved, one of a kind shift grip, carved by Jerzy Konrad, anodized “Red Abyss”. You will never see another grip like this one. The level of detail cannot be understated, and the pictures do it no justice whatsoever.
This machine comes with an enlarged adjustment knob, also anodized in “Red Abyss”, a first of its kind. This enlarged knob makes adjustment and use with battery packs much easier. This is the very first and only Neuma 4 ever offered in red, as well as the first and only offered with this enlarged adjustment knob.
NOTE: We do not recommend autoclaving this one-of-a-kind grip.
-Weight: 126g (4.4 OZ)
-Length: 102mm (4 in)
-Diameter: 28mm (1.1 in)
-Operating range: 4.5-9V
-Cams: (Includes all 4 stroke profile/cams in your choice of stroke length)
20% cycle, 2.8mm, 3.6mm, or 4.2mm stroke, autoclave compatible
28% cycle, 2.8mm, 3.6mm, or 4.2mm stroke, autoclave compatible
33% cycle, 2.8mm, 3.6mm, or 4.2mm stroke, autoclave compatible
40% cycle, 2.8mm, 3.6mm, or 4.2mm stroke, autoclave compatible
-Energy source: Electricity
-Autoclave Compatible Grip: No
-Battery Compatible: Yes
Options with Multiple Grip Sizes Avail.
Grip Options with Multiple
Grip Sizes Avail.
Why choose Neuma?
- Class-Leading Electric Power
- Comfortable Ergos
- Most Configurable Machine On The Market
- Variable Weight
- Variable Stroke Profile/Waveform
- Variable Stroke Length
- Extremely Low Center Of Gravity
- Compact Diameter And Length
- Multiple Grip Size And Material Options
- Easy To Use, Set Up, And Alter Performance
- Very Battery-Friendly Motor
- Class-Leading Rotary Lining Capability
- Extremely Efficient Color Packer And Blender
- Variable Strike Force
- Ideal For Any Tattoo Style